From Life ..... For Life
Our commitment to quality
The quality and safety of our products have always been our priority, both through continuous research and investment and with the scrupulous monitoring every day of the safe work procedures implemented over the last fifty years. Thanks to the quality achieved in our products and the proven safety that they have demonstrated in the exhaustive tests carried out by accredited external laboratories, we have certification ISO 22,000 and GMP + of quality and safety in animal feed. granted by the prestigious certification companies Bureau Veritas and TÜV Rheinland. These certifications demonstrate our unequivocal commitment to quality and not only compliance with existing regulations on food safety, but we go much further in the levels of quality and safety of our products. Our goal is to offer our customers maximum peace of mind in feeding their animals.
Administration Counsel President
We carry quality levels where others can not reach
Our products have the most demanding and exhaustive quality certifications in the market. We have invested a lot of work and economic effort in adapting our manufacturing processes, documentation and traceability to obtain these certifications.
It is important to highlight that for a quality certificate to really protect a product, the certificate must have been issued by the certifying company auditing the Manufacturing and production process. It is increasingly common for manufacturers of animal feed products to obtain a certificate only to transport, store or resell products. previously certificates, (therefore the products that they themselves manufacture would not be certified) and that nevertheless affirm that their own products are certified based on the certification of intermediary they flaunt
The customer conscious and concerned about the quality must therefore see and analyze those certificates that the producers claim to have, to check if the Manufacturing process or production is effectively audited. The audit and scrutiny of the manufacturing process is the fundamental difference that guarantees that a product has passed the most exhaustive control, safety and quality standards, and that these processes have been adapted to the best and most innocuous manufacturing technique available today. .
Specifically, for certification GMP +, only certificates of class B1 and B2 audit and certify the manufacture of products for animal feed, while those of class B3 are mere intermediaries, which certify that the transport and storage of the products are correct.
RIOSA - REFINACIÓN INDUSTRIAL OLEÍCOLA, SA is a company dedicated since 1965 to the manufacture of fats of exclusively vegetable origin for feed, characterized by providing safe and safe products for entry into the food chain. This objective is achieved by selecting our suppliers (raw materials, transport and auxiliary materials) based on their ability to meet our quality requirements and food safety.
RIOSA - REFINACIÓN INDUSTRIAL OLEÍCOLA, SA seeks the guarantee of this food safety through the implementation of a Product Safety Management System based on the Standard UNE-EN ISO 22000: 2005 and in the GMP certification + B1 scheme.
The Management of RIOSA - REFINACIÓN INDUSTRIAL OLEÍCOLA, SA focuses on the Product Safety Management System and the continuous improvement of its effectiveness in order to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements and with the mutually agreed requirements with customers regarding the food safety.
RIOSA - REFINACIÓN INDUSTRIAL OLEÍCOLA, SA guarantees the maintenance of an effective communication system, both internal and external. Our company ensures the availability of sufficient information concerning the safety of the products. This is communicated, both externally, and to the staff of the organization.
Therefore, Management bases its commitment on the safety of products through the basis of its Policy on the safety of the products that are developed below and that is supported by measurable objectives:
The correct development of the implementation of the food safety system is everyone's responsibility and has the support and commitment of Management.
The improvement in food safety guarantees goes through an improvement in resources, both human and material.
The safety of food is one more characteristic of the product that is our obligation to monitor and guarantee.
This food safety policy is in constant evolution with the company, which is why it is reviewed for its continuous adaptation at least in the System Review by the Directorate and at the same time the product safety objectives as a reference framework to establish and review those objectives.
The quality policy of RIOSA - REFINACIÓN INDUSTRIAL OLEÍCOLA, SA is the means to lead the organization towards the improvement of
e its product safety management system with what remains exposed in a visible place for all personnel and is communicated to the staff each time it undergoes a review to be implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization.
Ibros, to January 5, 2019
Here is a summary list of current legislation and regulations applicable to our products, both industrial and animal nutrition, which of course we comply scrupulously, and we encourage all our customers to read.
- Regulation (EC) 178/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Regulation establishing the principles and general requirements of food law, the European Food Safety Authority is created and procedures related to food safety are established.
- Directive (EC) 2002/32 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council: Directive on undesirable substances in animal feed.
- Regulation (EU) 277/2012 of the European Commission: Regulation amending Annexes I and II of Directive 2002/32 / EC of the European Parliament and of the council with regard to maximum levels and limits of intervention for dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls.
- Regulation (EC) 183/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Regulation laying down requirements in the field of feed hygiene.
- Regulation (EU) 225/2012 of the European Commission: Regulation amending Annex II to Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the authorization of establishments that market for use as animal feed products derived from vegetable oils and mixed fats and in regarding the specific requirements of the production, storage, transportation and detection of dioxins in oils, fats and their derivative products.
- Regulation (EU) 2015/1905 of the European Commission: Regulation amending Annex II of Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards analyzes for the detection of dioxins in oils, fats and their derived products.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/644 of the European Commission: Regulation laying down sampling and analysis methods for the control of levels of dioxins, dioxin-like PCBs and non-dioxin-like PCBs in certain foodstuffs and repealing Regulation (EU) No. No. 589/2014.
- Regulation (EU) 16/2011 of the European Commission: Regulation establishing implementing measures for the Rapid Alert System for food products and animal feeds.
- Regulation (EU) 68/2013 of the European Commission: Regulation by which the Catalog of Raw Materials for Feed is established.
- Regulation (EC) 454/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Regulation on transitional measures under Regulation (EC) 767/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to the provisions relating to the labeling of feedingstuffs.
- Royal Decree 821/2008 of the Government of Spain: Royal Decree that regulates the conditions of application of the community regulations on the subject of feed hygiene and establishes the general register of establishments in the animal feed sector.
- Royal Decree 1205/2006 of the Government of Spain: Royal Decree modifying Royal Decree 56/2002, of 18 January, regulating the circulation and use of raw materials for animal feed and the circulation of compound feed.